Board index New Forum Members Looking for an FRP

Looking for an FRP

New to the FRPOC Forum? Then why not introduce yourself here?

Post Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:51 pm
tash123 Newbie

Looking at purchasing an FRP in the next week, two have seen are 135 pistonheads and 069 puma people, both circa £4 - 4.5k.

Had a 1.4 puma when they first came out in 1998 and waited 16 weeks for it due to the demand at the time. I got an invite for the launch of the racing puma and went up to Jennings at Gateshead to have a look, remember it was £23,000 but felt I just had to have one as loved the little 1.4.

Well 14 years on I am now in a position to buy, most cars look fairly well cared for but a few not so good. The cat D status of 069, only one key and lost history is a little concern but from amount of work done it does seem an honest car with photos of the minor damage which appears to be wing, bonnet, headlight. 135 may need a little paint on arches but think this is common, again sounds like lots of standard work done, but this comes with history etc.

Are there any cars for sale around North East, Yorkshire or North West, or any people can recommend. Will be posting more often when get the car, for some reason I only have limited access on the site, assume its owners only.

Post Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:01 pm
Alex_gregory_uk RPOC Regular

Hi there,

I'm from York and my FRP is currently for sale. The advert can be found at www.alexgregory.co.uk and the price is negotiable. Feel free to drop me a message and pop through to have a look if you're ever near York.

Cheers

Alex
Ex FRP #358 owner

Post Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:51 pm
tash123 Newbie

Alex

I have sent you a PM I think? Just doesn't show in sent so will send an email just to make sure

Post Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:54 pm
V4FRP RPOC Petrol Head!

Car looks great with you Alex and you've certainly spent on the bits that need regularly looking after. A shame to see your selling but good luck with finding it a good home.

Post Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:29 pm
tash123 Newbie

V4FRP sent you a PM

Post Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:08 am
Alex_gregory_uk RPOC Regular

Cheers for the reply V4FRP. The car is great and drives superbly. I will be sad to see it go but got to think of a family car now so practicality takes priority over fun!
Ex FRP #358 owner

Return to New Forum Members