Board index New Forum Members Just a quick hello

Just a quick hello

New to the FRPOC Forum? Then why not introduce yourself here?

Post Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:35 pm
chris#261 Newbie

hey all, just after joing the page today!...Iim living in county kerry ireland, heres my story of my frp, ive owned my ford racing puma #261 with the past 5 years, i bought her when i was 19 and was my first sports car, i drove her as my every day car for 1 and a half years, and then parked her inside my shed since as the real value of her personally to myself was that she was too good to drive on the crap irish roads!... U can truely say i love my rp too much Now the sad part, as being parked up with so long she needs a little tlc to bring her back to real beauty, as of this im going rebuilding the alcon brakes, new disks and pads all round, freshing up the paint work and a few small little bits and pieces that she deserves!... So i joined this owners club to see if people could steer me in the right direction of locating new parts as my local ford dealer is of no help to me I will be greatfull of all help and responces!

Post Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:20 pm
El dude RPOC Petrol Head!

Welcome along Chris...

i just recently did calipers for another FRP owner in Cork..don't know if you know him...

according to my records i havn't done any previous work on 261... nearest numbers would be 260 and 263 8)

send a PM if you want them doing... or any other info

Regards

Chris
frp453

ps.. technical info on parts and numbers etc is on this site... ;)

Post Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:46 pm
V4FRP RPOC Petrol Head!

Croeso Chris good to hear of another FRP being looked after for the future. Not that far from you just a little bit of water between us.

Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:47 pm
Allycat RPOC Regular

Can recommend El Dude on anything brakes on FRP's.
He provided me with Front Calipers, proper Pads,and new discs --- great service.
Also great advice on bedding every thing in.

Return to New Forum Members