Board index New Forum Members Hi - I am not a bot

Hi - I am not a bot

New to the FRPOC Forum? Then why not introduce yourself here?

Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:01 am
evilrob Newbie

Can I please see the rest of the forum, particularly details about this talk with Peter Beattie at Boreham.

Cheers,
Rob

Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:16 am
lisafrp User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

Hi

Fully paid up members of the Racing Puma Owners Club can see details about the Peter Beattie meet. If you would like to become a member please see more details here:

http://www.rpoc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2194

cheers
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:55 am
evilrob Newbie

So you want me to hand over a minimum of £16 to find out whether or not I can/want to attend?

Hmm.

Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:47 pm
evilrob Newbie

Do I currently have access to everything a currently non-paying user is supposed to?

The reason for the above post was after having read your newbie guide I thought more of the site would become available after demonstrating you were a human being.

I can understand why a club-only event would require membership in order to attend; I was just a little taken aback by the "Hi - give us money" response (without so much as a welcome) as I can only see this newbie section, thereby making it difficult to determine to what degree I would like to invest in membership.

Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:59 pm
speedline RPOC Petrol Head!

Hi Rob
The bits you can't see that would be of interest beyond site general chat chat would be the technical information regarding the FRP which helps with maintenance and members have spent lots of time putting together to help other members.
Peter's talk will no doubt I think be a recount of his memory of the FRP project that he can recall.
It might be that numbers are limited at the venue potentially being used.
I don't know any more that that or my guesses.
19th September 2008: if you have bought a Janspeed manifold please read here clicky me

Post Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:27 pm
evilrob Newbie

Cheers for the reply Speedline - I clearly misunderstood the newbie process; I thought that first post I did was simply to verify I wasn't a bot then I'd be able to post in other places - otherwise I'd have put a bit more effort into introducing myself. :oops:

Post Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:41 pm
Ginger Tom Newbie

Rob, chillax geezer or I'll take you out in the FRP again!! :twisted:

Welcome from one new member to another!

Post Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:51 pm
evilrob Newbie

Don't tempt me! :lol:

Post Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:44 am
red User avatar
RPOC Regular

The 'Please read all new members' thread does make it sound like you'll get more access after introduction :?:

Hi Rob.
Ex Owner of FRP #0201

Post Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:41 am
lisafrp User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

evilrob wrote:
Cheers for the reply Speedline - I clearly misunderstood the newbie process; I thought that first post I did was simply to verify I wasn't a bot then I'd be able to post in other places - otherwise I'd have put a bit more effort into introducing myself. :oops:

Shall we start again as we both seem to have got our wires crossed! :?

Hi Rob,

Welcome to the site, tell us about your FRP :)

cheers
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Return to New Forum Members