Board index New Forum Members Afternoon all!

Afternoon all!

New to the FRPOC Forum? Then why not introduce yourself here?

Post Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:45 pm
Chris Newbie

Hey everyone,

OK, well, first off I'm not a spammer! Hopefully that puts to rest your fears on that front ;)

Otherwise, I've always had a love for FRPs since I was 18 and had a mk4 1.25 Fiesta that is still probably one of my favourite cars I've had, despite currently owning a Renaultsport Clio 182! Fond memories of the little Fiesta. Anyway, I'm starting to get a little bored with owning a French car and would love to be back behind that familiar dashboard, but sat in some nice blue Sparco seats this time ;)

I'm hoping I'll soon be in a position to have myself a little slice of motoring history and get into an FRP, so am keen to be part of the forum and be prepared! So hi everyone. 8)

Post Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:13 pm
El dude RPOC Petrol Head!

Hi and welcome!... 8) 8)

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:55 pm
FRP9 RPOC Regular

Welcome. Seems a lot of people own the same cars in their lifetime. I know a few who have bought FRPs after owning a Clio sport, me being one.

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:53 pm
bonnietiler RPOC Regular

Gawd, but it makes me feel so OLD..
My First car was a BOND BUG cost £675, I rolled it on the Northwich Bi-Pass
Then a 1968 Hillman Imp...and it was only 5 years old when I got it!!
Now in my day, you could go to Town...on't trolley-bus mind, see George Formby at the Flicks, 2 pints of Mackeson a Fish and chip supper and have change out of 10 bob
Aye those were the days, we don't have loads of things that we used to take for granted like Rickets, Polio, Boils, Petrol at 30p a gallon..20 Gold leaf for 30p.
You knew where you were back then, we had no Pension problems...you retired at 65 and were dead by 68!
Bonnietiler

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:04 pm
Blue3 RPOC Regular

FRP9 wrote:
Welcome. Seems a lot of people own the same cars in their lifetime. I know a few who have bought FRPs after owning a Clio sport, me being one.

I had a williams clio, then an FRP

Simon

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:19 am
Williamsclio1 User avatar
RPOC Regular

Simon

Match that had a Williams Clio 1 (378)

Unfortunately had an accident and it was written off :(
FRP314

Return to New Forum Members