Board index New Forum Members New Board Member...old FRP Owner

New Board Member...old FRP Owner

New to the FRPOC Forum? Then why not introduce yourself here?

Post Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:06 pm
dustyuk Newbie

Hi all,

I'm trying to find out how my old car is getting on but unfortunatley I can't remember much of the details about it :(

I know the reg number when I owned it was W840 ANO but I also know the lady that bought it from me changed it to her personal plate which was on her previous Puma, I think it was something like "MI4OW" as in "Meeeeeeooowwww".

Would love to know that my old FRP is still out there, it's even been making me consider buying another one! :D

Thanks to anyone that can help

Andy.

Post Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:32 pm
El dude RPOC Petrol Head!

That reg rings a bell with me... was a long time ago me thinks... 8)

:lol:

Post Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:52 pm
speedline RPOC Petrol Head!

the lady still ownes it :)
19th September 2008: if you have bought a Janspeed manifold please read here clicky me

Post Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:15 pm
PussCat User avatar
RPOC Regular

I do instead still own her :) She's now N11 AOU and has been on that plate since I bought her in 2001.... the W840 ANO reg plates are still in my shed tho!

She's been SORN for the last 12 months - I took her off last year when I was preggy when I reached the point where I couldn't fit behind the steering wheel (!) and then didn't get around to getting her back on the road this year, but she will hopefully be coming out of hibernation next year once the winter weather has passed :)

PS I'm not selling ;)

PPS did you keep the silver one we traded for her for long?
Caz

FRP #155

Post Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:32 pm
PussCat User avatar
RPOC Regular

And here she is, with her best mate, who also lives with us ;)

We've made a few changes to her in the last 10 years (in fact, it's over 10 years now!) but I'm sure you can probably spot most of em, lol....
Caz

FRP #155

Post Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:47 pm
Bentleya User avatar
RPOC Regular

Wow! A fantastic photo of two beautiful Cats :).
FRP: 190.

Post Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:52 am
red User avatar
RPOC Regular

:D blast from the past for sure.
Ex Owner of FRP #0201

Post Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:28 pm
El dude RPOC Petrol Head!

Cracking Photo that is.. 8)

having children certainly breaks up your time with your FRP a bit.. :lol:

chris

Post Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:02 pm
jay frp401 RPOC Regular

wicked photo!!!!!

Post Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:35 pm
dustyuk Newbie

PussCat wrote:
I do instead still own her :) She's now N11 AOU and has been on that plate since I bought her in 2001.... the W840 ANO reg plates are still in my shed tho!

She's been SORN for the last 12 months - I took her off last year when I was preggy when I reached the point where I couldn't fit behind the steering wheel (!) and then didn't get around to getting her back on the road this year, but she will hopefully be coming out of hibernation next year once the winter weather has passed :)

PS I'm not selling ;)

PPS did you keep the silver one we traded for her for long?

Hi PussCat,

Glad to hear/see you are still enjoying the car, certainly made me smile when I owned it!

Kept the silver one for a while, got a mini cooper after that.....a bad decision.

Would love another FRP, not sure I could live with keeping it outside though, no longer have a garage. Do many of you keep your cars not in a garage?

Dusty

Return to New Forum Members