Board index New Forum Members new owner of 312

new owner of 312

New to the FRPOC Forum? Then why not introduce yourself here?

Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:13 pm
chaz12 Newbie

hi all!

after owning a fair few cars i recently had a focus rs which was my baby but due to loss of job and current time in life she had to go! and i know she has gone to a good home!

now when the owner of this little beauty of a puma asked about a deal with the frs.. i couldnt let it down..

then he turned up and i saw the condition of this baby and WOW! for 10years old she shines like a beaut and only very very small signs of rust coming through..

so on with the pics i hear you all saying.. ok ok .. here you go:

now im not sure what to make of the green yet.. and tbh i dont think its staying but i may grow to like it..

C+C :)

Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:32 pm
jay frp401 RPOC Regular

welcome mate :)

i saw this one before, was on ebay, its sits nice and low but not many like it, me all standard. It looks a nice car mate take good care of her :)
im not liking the green really but its to you own, These are getting rare now and a wicked all round car :)
mines on here as a rebuild 401 take a look of what ive done with the rust lol.

if you need any help just ask on her everyones frendly. jay #401

Post Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:50 pm
chaz12 Newbie

thanks dude :D

yeah she was on ebay personally i think the green is a bit much.. so i will most probs end up changing it.. but main thing on the list is some new wheels... few engine mods and nos kit :)

Post Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:13 pm
markc Newbie

I love the stance on that car 8) I think its the wider track rather than the lowering that does it. Achieved by 1 inch spacers all round right?

Cheers

Mark

Post Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:32 pm
chaz12 Newbie

cheers dude! yeah think its an inch all round.. going lower soon with some new wheels.. maby just after christmas :twisted:

Post Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:52 pm
chaz12 Newbie

markc wrote:
I love the stance on that car 8) I think its the wider track rather than the lowering that does it. Achieved by 1 inch spacers all round right?

Cheers

Mark

yeah thats right mate :) loving it still and big big plans this year :) expect to see this beast in few mags :)

Return to New Forum Members