Board index New Forum Members Please Read! All New Members

Please Read! All New Members

New to the FRPOC Forum? Then why not introduce yourself here?

Post Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:13 pm
n90ath Newbie

Hi Lisa

I have filled out form and sent payment :)

Post Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:34 pm
lisafrp User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

This should be unlocked for you now :)
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Post Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:02 am
MickyD Newbie

Hi all,

Owned a FRP (#322) since 2002 but it was taken of the road bout 3 years later due to me moving and my commute being 95 miles a day... (oh and the car is evil and talked me into 9 points on my license!! :twisted: ) after getting a few sensible cars and diesels gmy points have disappeared and I couldn't bear being stuck behind people on the Norfolk roads doing 20 mph below the speed limit for 2 hours a day!! So I got a Fiesta ST MP215 to reduce my blood pressure! But then came the problem... It reminded me what I removed from the back of my mind about how good the FRP was (not on speed but brakes and corners) So long story short I'm looking at re-furbing mine (43K on the clock) getting it serviced then getting it back on the road.

This could be a long journey though......... :D

Post Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:43 am
Hyperford RPOC Regular

Hi
I know what you mean the FRP's just asks to go fast.my daily drive is a fiesta ZS but I miss the fun of the FRP
Still don't know how I haven't got loads of points,good luck with getting yours back on the road
FRP 0374

Post Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:03 pm
Hyperford RPOC Regular

Hi
Just thinking has your FRP been off the road for 11 years then ?
If so how has it been stored ?
FRP 0374

Post Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:10 pm
WelshFRP Newbie

Hi, recently purchased FRP 420 been sat for a year so getting a few sorted so I can get it through anmot, once passed I can get on with sorting out the bodywork and paint

Chris

Post Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:02 pm
speedline RPOC Petrol Head!

Need to run it to make it very hot for MOT, if it's cold it will struggle
19th September 2008: if you have bought a Janspeed manifold please read here clicky me

Post Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:05 pm
Hyperford RPOC Regular

Hi Chris good luck,Look forward to your updates,got any photos ?
FRP 0374

Post Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:51 pm

Did you get the MOT, are you now starting your work?
19th September 2008: if you have bought a Janspeed manifold please read here clicky me

Post Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:35 pm
spacedmonkeys Newbie

Hi, used to own #362 and came to browse the forum, see what was going on these days, however unable to read some of the posts, not sure why?
"You are not authorised to read this forum."

Post Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:36 pm
FRP_032 Newbie

Hi there...

Bought and paid for #032 without seeing it... took a flight up to Aberdeen and spent nearly 9 hours driving it back to Hampshire...

Currently battling with emissions and PAS leaks to get it through the MOT...

Cheers

Post Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:47 am
lisafrp User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

Just give it a good hard run up the road, the cat needs to get really hot, it should be ok after that.

Hope you get the PAS sorted

Cheers
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Post Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:49 pm

For the MOT the FRP has to be roasting hot.

Post Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:51 pm
CeReD Newbie

Just bought #8 off Paul, I hope this can confirm that I'm not a spam bot :D

Post Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:33 pm

Nice didn't have to wait too long, I didn't realise Paul was going to be selling.

Post Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:24 pm
GermanPumaCup Newbie

Hi,
I'm Patrick from Germany and I'm really in love with the Racing Puma and I'm even planning to import a low mileage FRP to Germany to enjoy one myself as they were intended to be.
I currently own a genuine Ford Puma Cup Car build for the Nürburgrings 24h race in 2001 and I really Look forward to learn more about the Ford Racing Puma with the help of this forum!
Cheers,
Patrick

Post Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:35 pm

That is a very nice Puma you already have too

Post Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:39 am
Axel! User avatar

Hi there,
I'm from the Netherlands with a Imperial blue Puma and with a FRP inlet. The color is very rare in our country. Only 69 where delivered back in time and many have been written off by rust. There is always a big smile on my face when I'm driving it, when I hear the Milltek exhaust and feel the power of the engine. Hope to find here nice info and maybe in the future a good FRP interior.

Ciao!

Post Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:41 pm
Hyperford RPOC Regular

Have to agree imperial blue great colour and I have seen interiors come up every now and then ,seats hold you in on the corners and you have to keep your weight down to fit in lol good luck
FRP 0374

Post Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:23 pm
Axel! User avatar

Thanks Hyperford, I think it will be a nice trip to England when an interior comes up... ;o)

PreviousNext

Return to New Forum Members