Board index New Forum Members FRP 138

FRP 138

New to the FRPOC Forum? Then why not introduce yourself here?

Post Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:39 am
JoeTate Newbie

Hi, im Joe, 21 and from York ... not bought a FRP as such ( would of loved one but for what i wanted it for it would of been a waste) but a fiesta ZS with a FRP engine and seats from number 138. This will be my everyday car for a couple of months then will become a accasional track car. Car ...

Does anyone know any infomation about this engine, or car in general? It has 60k roughly on the clock and was from a written of FRP a couple of years ago apparently from up north i think - thats all i know.

This is my 'sunday best' car - to be replaced next month by a new R32 :)

All the best, Joe

Post Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:08 pm
Alex_gregory_uk RPOC Regular

Welcome Joe,

I'm also from York but haven't seen either of your cars about. Shame the FRS is going, but the R32 will be fun :) I'll keep an eye out for you.

Alex
Ex FRP #358 owner

Post Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:59 am
carrboy Newbie

Now then, ive seen u a couple of times now when ive been im my frp, first near the hospital and also up at clifton moor, very nice focus mate its always sparkling from what ive seen, looking at getting one of those to replace my frp, sorry not actually an answer to ur post but hi anyway!

Post Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:11 pm
JoeTate Newbie

heya fella, yeah i know who you are - gorgeous FRP. Would of loved one as a track car but felt it was to good for that purpose. MY FRS has been spot on, not put a foot wrong, done 15k in it in 2 years. Only reason for selling as doing more miles and don't want to put the miles on the focus.

As to previous comment, i haven't actually got fiesta yet, pick it up sunday. Focus dosn't go out much in the winter so i'll be out more in the summer. Spend most of my time in a Transit van, im a Joiner by trade.

Post Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:09 am
carrboy Newbie

Px the frp for ur focus??? Lol, Mines got 46k on it and its 100% standard. What kind of money were u thinking of selling the focus for?? Mileage etc????

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:39 am
JoeTate Newbie

Im wanting a r32 or BMW 645 next - something new and German! Focus has 37k on and will be wanting round the 10k mark i would of thought, 1 previous owner ... FSH.

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:14 am
jay frp401 RPOC Regular

JoeTate wrote:
Im wanting a r32 or BMW 645 next - something new and German! Focus has 37k on and will be wanting round the 10k mark i would of thought, 1 previous owner ... FSH.

you should get that easy for it mate, low miles and one owner, i wanted one before i got my puma, my mates got one and the focus and frp look Nice's parked up together :) (wanted to be different)

Return to New Forum Members