Board index New Forum Members #377

New to the FRPOC Forum? Then why not introduce yourself here?

Post Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:37 pm
ric377 Newbie

Hi I'm Ric. Live in the NW, just outside Runcorn. Owner of #377 since July 2010, previously had a standard 52 plate 1.7 :)

Since buying I've not done many jobs on it - undersealed, K&N panel filter and repainted the rusty bumper grilles. Still plenty more to do, next up are mudflaps I think. Also had it on the ramps and found out it's got a limited slip diff 8)

Last edited by ric377 on Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:21 pm
jay frp401 RPOC Regular

its nice mate! i wish i had silver wheels someone did mine matt black! not good :( ive had mine number 401 5wks now and i love it.
lots of jobs for 2011 for me to get mine mint and ready for the summer.

Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:02 am
ric377 Newbie

jay frp401 wrote:
its nice mate! i wish i had silver wheels someone did mine matt black! not good :( ive had mine number 401 5wks now and i love it.
lots of jobs for 2011 for me to get mine mint and ready for the summer.

I fancy a spare set in white, looks pretty good but want to keep standard ones too... Yes, same here getting all the jobs out the way to have some fun in the summer 8)

Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:16 am
Dogsbody User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

I have done mine satin black, got fed up cleaning them / them looking terrible as the car is a daily driver. :lol:
Also got a spare set, silver. To be shod with track day / show tyres.
Graham
HID headlights fitted ... I can now see where I'm going !

Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:43 pm
jay frp401 RPOC Regular

Dogsbody wrote:
I have done mine satin black, got fed up cleaning them / them looking terrible as the car is a daily driver. :lol:
Also got a spare set, silver. To be shod with track day / show tyres.

mine a daily driver too :) got to show them off.
its just some one did a wrigh mess painting mine who ever did them. goin to get the power coated but only do 3miles day then it sits on my drive.

Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:34 pm
Graham #281 User avatar

I got my spare set powder coated in Satin Black a couple of months back, was going to flog them but was so impressed with the finish decided to stick some tyres on and very pleased with how they look on the car :D

Post Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:37 am
mikefrp0246 Newbie

Welcome mate. Nice looking example. I'm not far from you in st Helens, good to see another local one around mate

Post Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:24 pm
V4FRP RPOC Petrol Head!

Croeso as we say over here in Wales. Keep up the good work in keeping another FRP on the road and up to scratch.

Return to New Forum Members