Board index New Forum Members newbie

New to the FRPOC Forum? Then why not introduce yourself here?

Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:11 pm
jay frp401 RPOC Regular

hello, does anyone no where i could get the rear black trims located are on the rear bumper corners, look like small spats. mine are missing on 401. it used to be damaged so i think they ant fitted them. also are the standard puma and frp used the same rear lights? mine keep getting water in them. im just getting all the parts sorted so when it had a repaint and ive repaired someone wank work it all nice :) oh also i had loads of stone chips on the side panels now i hate mud flaps, but would this stop it? cause i hate to paint it and then tell the painted hes gotta do it again as it my daily car . thanks jay

Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:30 pm
Mogsmex User avatar
RPOC Regular

spats available here

http://www.part-box.com/ford-racing-pum ... 31151.html

http://www.part-box.com/ford-racing-pum ... 31150.html

rear lights are the same as std ones so no worry's there,

I personally hate mudflaps as they mess the lines of the car up, they do work though, personally I would just (and have) fitted armourfend 8)

hope it helps

Cheers Glyn Image
Ex FRP 142, Ex # 338, Ex # 191.......back for more with FMC 05 :roll:

Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:18 pm
jay frp401 RPOC Regular

nice one for that mate.thankyou :) i hate mud flaps too but i hate to do all the hard work to have stone chips all over it. hey i see wot you mean bout armourfend. i just found some on ebay for the ford racing puma, dont tell ant one :wink:
nice cars by the way :) just looked at your posts you had a look of frp. this is my frist and i tend to bring her bk to life and keep it.

Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:29 pm
trialex Newbie

Black'nd blue combo looks the nuts mate ! I love black wheels and gold calipers !

An awsome car ! :D

Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:45 am
BurfyBoy User avatar
RPOC Petrol Head!

Re mudflaps get some threaded metallic clips (cant think of the proper name) to put around the bumper before screwing them on. I just screwed my new ones on the bumper and lost one within a few weeks 8)

Post Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:47 pm
jay frp401 RPOC Regular

BurfyBoy wrote:
Re mudflaps get some threaded metallic clips (cant think of the proper name) to put around the bumper before screwing them on. I just screwed my new ones on the bumper and lost one within a few weeks 8)

you mean speed clips :) i will do just that, got a lot to do to it so just saving all parts for when i take it off road soon :lol:

Post Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:22 am
BurfyBoy User avatar
RPOC Petrol Head!

jay frp401 wrote:
BurfyBoy wrote:

you mean speed clips :) i will do just that, got a lot to do to it so just saving all parts for when i take it off road soon :lol:

Thats the one! :lol: :lol:

http://cdn2.iofferphoto.com/img/item/15 ... 3/wBwB.jpg

Previous

Return to New Forum Members