Board index New Forum Members Newwwww!

Newwwww!

New to the FRPOC Forum? Then why not introduce yourself here?

Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:05 pm
ZetecTaz User avatar

Hi Everyone,

Not an FRP owner (yet). I am the son of Andy with W4 FRP I am still trying to talk him round into letting me have a go in his FRP. Unfortunately I haven't got anywere with that, I am old enough to drive by the way haha I'm not 10 I'm 21 I just don't think he wants me to show him up with my brilliant driving skills :D.

I am new to the Ford family though, I have had my little MK6 Fiesta Zetec S TDCI now for about 3 months and I am loving every moment of it, I got the Ford bug from my dad. I am looking forward to owning an FRP one day :D.

I'll see you guys around.

Taz
No Smoke.....No Poke

Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:33 pm
fergie RPOC Regular

welcome. sell your car and get an frp ;)

Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:43 pm
ZetecTaz User avatar

Haha I wish I could get insurance on one - then I wouldn't hesitate to go out and buy one! Are you on ZSOC fergie, your signature looks familiar!
No Smoke.....No Poke

Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:27 pm
V4FRP RPOC Petrol Head!

Taz tell your dad from me to stop being a spoilsport and let you loose with the key to W4FRP :lol: :lol:

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:16 am
Dogsbody User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

I think Andy is being very unreasonable not letting you have a go in his FRP.
I taught my daughter to drive in mine at Castle Combe, and as part of her Christmas present last year I let her take it out at Keevil Airfield on a junior drive session with a racing driver :shock:
She was only 16 at the time :wink: She had an hour blasting up and down part of the runway getting tuition.
Monsoon weather on the day, but she loved it.
She is now 17 and learning to drive on the road, but not in the FRP :wink:
Graham
HID headlights fitted ... I can now see where I'm going !

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:11 am
ZetecTaz User avatar

Cheers for the warm welcome guys - I keep trying but he loves that thing more than he loves me and my sister haha. I will drive it one day I am happy with my little Fez at the moment. Anyone know if there are any FRP wheels knocking around anywere for sale, would love some on my fiesta.
No Smoke.....No Poke

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:37 am
W4FRP User avatar
RPOC Regular

Alright - that's enough guys - don't encourage him !!

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:02 pm
ZetecTaz User avatar

Hehe, Hi Dad.
No Smoke.....No Poke

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:38 pm
lisafrp User avatar

ZetecTaz wrote:
Anyone know if there are any FRP wheels knocking around anywere for sale, would love some on my fiesta.

I'm selling my old set, but I think 2 may have already been sold (I can check), £65 each
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:11 pm
ZetecTaz User avatar

Hey LisaFRP, do you have any pics of them? If so could you send them to tazzenelli_11@hotmail.com If you still have a full set that would be great. Doesn't matter if they arent in that good a condition. I need something to work on while I am on my placement. Do they have tires on them?
No Smoke.....No Poke

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:09 pm
V4FRP RPOC Petrol Head!

Andy encourage the lad perhaps you should swap cars with him for a while. As you can see Andy my ability to stir has not deminished with the onset of old age :lol: :lol:

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:21 pm
W4FRP User avatar
RPOC Regular

I wouldn't expect anything less Dave :)

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:46 pm
Dogsbody User avatar

Glyn was going to sell some wheels too, off 191.
As he's now doing V5 up I would assume he would be fitting new wheels to that one instead :?
I was going to have a couple, but I have since picked two up from South Wales a couple of weeks ago.

Eldude had some on Ebay for sale, don't know if they sold...
Graham
HID headlights fitted ... I can now see where I'm going !

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:36 pm
big boy al User avatar

hi and welcome along.

the wait will do you good, then when you do get your own one it will be even more special :-).
FRP 241 - lsd equipped

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:34 pm
speedline RPOC Petrol Head!

^^ that man said it :)

Wowt wrong with the wait actually being till the time you can drive your own. ;)
Dad's toys can be just for Dad :) Graham I think is mad, lol
19th September 2008: if you have bought a Janspeed manifold please read here clicky me

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:42 pm
lisafrp User avatar

ZetecTaz wrote:
Hey LisaFRP, do you have any pics of them? If so could you send them to tazzenelli_11@hotmail.com If you still have a full set that would be great. Doesn't matter if they arent in that good a condition. I need something to work on while I am on my placement. Do they have tires on them?

No tyres I'm afraid, I need them for myself ;) I'll send you over some pics, they are in fairly good condition, a few slight marks on them. I have also emailed the other interested party to see if they still want 2.

cheers
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Post Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:05 pm
ZetecTaz User avatar

Cool - I would prefer all 4 wheels but I don't know when I can get the money as I haven't been paid just yet. If the other guy wants two of them I would consider buying the other two from you. Thanks for the email though they look like great wheels. I have sent you a PM too.
No Smoke.....No Poke

Post Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:46 pm
ZetecTaz User avatar

I know this is the FRP forum but I am sure you guys on here have seen this guy in action the Top Gear Series in 2009. He is back with a new car doing Gymkhana 3.

I am sure you will appreciate the car, his driving skills and the pops and the bangs this ultimate Mk7 Fez makes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TshFWSsrn8

Enjoy
No Smoke.....No Poke

Post Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:20 pm
fergie RPOC Regular

ZetecTaz wrote:
Haha I wish I could get insurance on one - then I wouldn't hesitate to go out and buy one! Are you on ZSOC fergie, your signature looks familiar!

aye thats me :D i got my frp when i was 19. just had to shop about for the ins and got it for 900 then cheaper than a standard 1.7 puma! now 21 and its £600 a year to insure with 6 points

Post Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:22 pm
ZetecTaz User avatar

Hey Fergie,

I'm sorry but I don't understand that, my dad looked to put me and my 24 year old sister on his insurance not long back and could insure neither of us on it. I have been driving 4.5 years with a clean license and she has been driving for god knows how long. Who are you insured with if you don't mind me asking.
No Smoke.....No Poke

Next

Return to New Forum Members