Board index New Forum Members 0095's Dad

0095's Dad

New to the FRPOC Forum? Then why not introduce yourself here?

Post Fri May 28, 2010 4:45 pm
StripeyMiata User avatar

Hi,

Just a quick hello as I should be working. I'm the owner of number 0095 aka the fake Rally Car one :D

It was bought in 2005 by my wife, if you were at Castle Combe that year you might have seen us. We've had a couple of kids since then so havn't managed to make anymore trips over. It's my car now, the poor wife has to drive a diesel Jeep because of the kids ;)

My son adores the car, although he calls it the "bee car" as to him it looks like a bee, being half yellow/blue. Yes I know a bee is half blue/black but he's only 2.

Jonathan

Post Fri May 28, 2010 5:52 pm
El dude RPOC Petrol Head!

Looks great in Yellow...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Post Fri May 28, 2010 7:00 pm
StripeyMiata User avatar

Tried to upload to the Gallery but it went horribly wrong, so here's a picture taken last week hosted at imageshack. Basically a big version of my avitar if you havn't noticed :D

Jonathan

Post Fri May 28, 2010 7:08 pm
big boy al User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

welcome along jonathon.

i still love this frp :-)

i remember when m2 frp and yours were together they looked great :-)

alan and 241.
FRP 241 - lsd equipped

Post Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:25 am
Ed RPOC Enthusiast

Good to see you here Jonathan :)
Ed.
Ex-FRP449

Post Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:59 pm
lisafrp User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

Hello :) It would be good if you could come over for the 10th Anniversary celebrations, that would certainly brighten up the blue line up!
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Post Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:26 pm
StripeyMiata User avatar

Hi guys, thanks for the warm welcome,

With the 2 young kids I havn't had any time to log back in :roll:

Alan, still got M2 FRP?

Lisa, sorry we wouldn't be able to come to the 10th Anniversary do with the kids so young, but there has been a change in plans over the last few weeks. Been talking things over with the wife and we've decided to sell 95, while I'm driving it every day at the moment, when she starts back to work next month the car will probably sit idle again for most of the year. If somebody buys it soon I'll tell them about the club and the 10th Anniversary event.

I'll miss the car, but the kids come first really and it's probably not doing it any good sitting in a garage 7 months a year.

Jonathan

Return to New Forum Members