Board index New Forum Members Not an FRP Owner

Not an FRP Owner

New to the FRPOC Forum? Then why not introduce yourself here?

Post Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:13 pm
Antnee Newbie

Hi all,

A friend of mine has a mint (better than mint?) FRP and when I bought a Seat Leon Cupra R back in March he suggested that I let a friend of his refurb the brakes because he's the daddy. Well, this weekend I dropped the car off at El Dude's place and let him loose with the brakes. I've actually signed up mainly to keep tabs on his progress (he sent me this URL: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1546) but it appears that I can't get in to that forum yet anyway. What do I have to do?

I do love the FRP but decided that it wasn't the car for me. That's not meant as an insult to the FRP, because I think it's outstanding, but it also looks too involving to drive, if you know what I mean. I guess it's one of those things that some people like, and others not so much. I prefer the floatier, less nimble handling, but more powerful and more comfortable LCR for my everyday drive :D

Anyway, just wanted to say hi to you all and ask how I can see in the technical zone.

Cheers all

Post Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:34 pm
El dude RPOC Petrol Head!

Hi Ant...

Brakes well under way now... just taking forever tho...lol :?

Overdoing the wine at christmas party last night didn't help much either... :o

Regards

Post Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:36 am
Antnee Newbie

Hi Chris, thanks for the welcome :D Do you know why I can't see the Brembo topic with my login? Do I need to have made so many posts before I can see it? Or is there a group I have to request access to for example?

Post Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:36 am
vaspetrol User avatar
RPOC Regular

Yo! AntNee!

You didn't say which FRP is minter than mint?? hehehe!!

Oh, and you need to be a paid up member thru the club, You'll need to be best mates with the RPOC membership admin dude, hehehehehe!!
Laters man!! 8) 8)
FRP385
Ford Fair Concours 1st 06
Ford Show Notts 1st 06/10/11/12
Best Parade FRP Castle Combe 07
Wonderland Ford Show 2nd 07
Ford Fair Concours 2nd 10
Duxford Concours 2nd
Ford Show Notts CAR OF THE SHOW 2012
Best FRP Castle Combe 2012

Post Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:39 am
Antnee Newbie