Board index New Forum Members Possible new owner

Possible new owner

New to the FRPOC Forum? Then why not introduce yourself here?

Post Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:39 am
Madrab Newbie

Hi folks, I am currently on the search for a nice racing puma, does anyone know or have any history on #193 it is currently on sale on pistonheads?
I own a mk2 focus RS and am looking a nice car as my weekly drive, I am no stranger to fast fords and hope the puma will be a good choice :D

Post Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:40 am
BurfyBoy User avatar
RPOC Petrol Head!

Post Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:00 pm
bully_42 Newbie

Did anybody find out the history of 193 as i have contacted the owner in a view to purchasing it.bully_42

Post Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:29 pm
Madrab Newbie

I got no word from anybody Bully, also have spoken to the owner! Not sure about car without better history. Prices have really fallen lately!

Post Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:50 pm
red User avatar
RPOC Regular

193 isn't known to the forums from what I can see.

The best thing you could do is take it for a test drive.

Looking at the pictures the lower front mesh on the offside looks blue? Which would indicate some kind of touch up for something, maybe just stone chips etc but worth asking if you do go and view it.

An new engine could be a nice feature providing they have swapped the FRP specific items over such as the cams and inlet manifold.

It does look nice and standard though and the price is quite average.
Ex Owner of FRP #0201

Post Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:46 am
Madrab Newbie

red wrote:
193 isn't known to the forums from what I can see.

The best thing you could do is take it for a test drive.

Looking at the pictures the lower front mesh on the offside looks blue? Which would indicate some kind of touch up for something, maybe just stone chips etc but worth asking if you do go and view it.

An new engine could be a nice feature providing they have swapped the FRP specific items over such as the cams and inlet manifold.

It does look nice and standard though and the price is quite average.

Cheers red, thanks for the comments, only I live in N.Ireland I'd have been to few all the cars on pistonheads lol, seems strange it's taking so long to sell, it is now even on e-bay, I think that says it all, :|

Return to New Forum Members