Board index New Forum Members New Owner #7

New Owner #7

New to the FRPOC Forum? Then why not introduce yourself here?

Post Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:28 am
BrownieST Newbie

Hey everyone, after wanting a racing puma since i was like 12, i had the chance to buy one lol

its number 0007, and has just had an engine re build by Chirs Birkbeck Rally Sport after it ran a bearing in the care of its last owner

so yeah, any events or meets or anything happening in the world of racing pumas give me a shout

cheers :)

Post Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:55 am
fergie RPOC Regular

welcome along mate, any pics of the car ?>

Post Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:06 pm
BrownieST Newbie

just this one, it could do with a good wax, but its not really good weather to do it in lol

Post Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:03 pm
Ed RPOC Enthusiast

Congratulations. That was your girlfriend's Dad's car that you posted about a couple of weeks ago wasn't it? :)

Looks like you bonnet needs some re-alignment - looks like it's sitting a little high, making it gappy down the wing edge and around the left light.
Ed.
Ex-FRP449

Post Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:47 pm
speedline RPOC Petrol Head!

Meets
July the 4th Castle Combe RS Owners Club Day, biggest FRP gathering of the year :D
Though it may be too late to get a stand pass. You can buy your tickets on the gate just the stand bit may be too late for.
19th September 2008: if you have bought a Janspeed manifold please read here clicky me

Post Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:21 am
BrownieST Newbie

Ed wrote:
Congratulations. That was your girlfriend's Dad's car that you posted about a couple of weeks ago wasn't it? :)

Looks like you bonnet needs some re-alignment - looks like it's sitting a little high, making it gappy down the wing edge and around the left light.

It was my mates girlfirends dad he just used my acount to post about it. Sorry about the confusion

Is there any one in the north east with one?

Return to New Forum Members