Board index RPOC Announcements Frp Gathering - Saturday 9th July 2016

Frp Gathering - Saturday 9th July 2016

All announcements made by the newly formed FRPOC Senior Management Team will be posted here.

Post Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:00 pm
speedline RPOC Petrol Head!

It's that time of year again, RS Combe is coming up!
If you would like to join a big annual FRP gathering, please read on.
This event is hosted by RS Owners Club Bristol and the club stand is RPOC.

The event takes place on Saturday July 9th at the Castle Combe race circuit
Advance* entry ticket to the show (each occupant of your car will require a ticket, including drivers) - £12.00pp
Children under 16 get in for free
(*Tickets on the day will be £15.00 pp)
No dogs on site (accept guide dogs)

Due to the popularity of this event, I will be purchasing our tickets in advance; this allows our group of arriving Pumas to smoothly enter the site in one group without having to stop to buy tickets on the gate.

If you wish to attend, please read the below:

You can pay by either using Paypal or by sending me a cheque. If you want to send a cheque please pm me for the address to send it to. I am also happy with cheques so that paypal fees are avoided
For Paypal (take out the spaces and change dot to .) happy dot kat dot guern @ gmail dot com
If you are unsure of my email please send me a PM and I will reply with it typed out.

Please send payment as a GIFT, you could if you prefer send me a cheque.
With your payment please include your name, Puma type, car registration number and forum name.

The pre-purchased tickets and stand passes will be handed out on the morning of the event at our pre-meet assembly point of Morrisons supermarket, Chippenham SN14 6UZ. This is a great place to grab breakfast and last-minute supplies, plus there is a BP petrol station on the entrance road to the store. Please be courteous to other users of the store car park.

Those attending should aim to arrive at Morrisons between 0815 - 0845hrs - the whole group will be leaving Morrisons at 0900hrs promptly.

For anyone thinking of staying the night before, there is a Premier Travel Inn just across the road from the Morrisons meeting point.

Closing date of entries is going to have to be Wednesday the 1st of June to allow me enough time to get our fees in without flapping. I have posted this in 5 places and will do my best to keep each post with one combined list of attendees. To read more about this great event there is a website http://www.rscombe.com

Who wants to come along to a great day out?
19th September 2008: if you have bought a Janspeed manifold please read here clicky me

Return to RPOC Announcements