Board index RPOC Announcements FRP Gathering and parade - Saturday 6th July 2013

FRP Gathering and parade - Saturday 6th July 2013

All announcements made by the newly formed FRPOC Senior Management Team will be posted here.

lisafrp User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

This is the Racing Puma Owners Club premier event.

The event takes place on Saturday 6th July and as with previous years, Racing Puma owners invited to participate in a giant paddock display, and the famous lunchtime parade around Castle Combe circuit (typically 3-4 laps). Prizes will also be awarded for most distinctive FRP in group and best overall car of the parade.

Advance* entry ticket to the show (each occupant of your car will require a ticket, including drivers) - £12

We have decided for this year we will offer the first 20 RPOC members that purchase tickets from us a free parade entry. When purchasing tickets please mention your membership number to claim this offer (saving of £5 per car).

If you are not an RPOC member - Parade entry per Racing Puma - £5.

Children under 16 get in for free.

(*Tickets on the day will be £15 each).

Due to the popularity of this event, I will again be purchasing our tickets in advance, this allows our group of Racing Puma’s to smoothly enter the site in one group without having to stop to buy tickets on the gate.

If you wish to attend, please follow the instructions below:

Send your payment via Paypal, with a note of your address, your vehicle registration number to:

racingpumaownersclub@gmail.com

Advance ticket orders need to be purchased by Monday 24th June 2013

The pre-purchased tickets and paddock passes will be handed out on the morning of the event at our pre-meet assembly point of Morrisons supermarket, Chippenham. This is a great place to grab breakfast and last-minute supplies, plus there is a BP petrol station on the entrance road to the store.

Aim to arrive at Morrisons between 0815 - 0845hrs - the whole group will be leaving Morrisons at 0900hrs promptly.

For anyone thinking of staying the night before, there is a Premier Travel Inn just across the road from the Morrisons meeting point.

Note: Racing Puma owners who are taking part on the parade - as with previous years there will be some form insurance indemnity paperwork for you to sign on the day that will permit you to take part. Please download the form from the RS Combe parade page, print and complete it and hand it to me on the day when you collect your tickets at Morrisons. Remember - No completed form, no parade entry!

If you would like to pay by cheque please contact me via PM

List of Paid Attendees:
Lisa and Toby (FRP 144) + FREE Parade Entry
Brian and Pam (FRP 254) + FREE Parade Entry
Alan and Suzie (FRP 241) + FREE Parade Entry
Paul, Carol + Son (FRP 279) + FREE Parade Entry
Dave (FRP 374) + FREE Parade Entry
Ben (FRP042) + FREE Parade Entry
Kate and Gary (FRP482) + FREE Parade Entry
Simon and Benjamin (FRP 027) + FREE Parade Entry
Dave and Sian (FMC 004) + FREE Parade Entry
Jason (FRP 208) + Free Parade Entry
Vas (FRP 385) + Free Parade Entry
Chris (FRP 453) + Free Parade Entry
Paul (FRP 357) + Parade
(8 RPOC Parade Tickets remaining)

List of Interested attendees:
Graham (FRP 072)
Nick (FRP 158)
Tom (FRP 383)

Once people have paid I will move them to the Paid attendees list.

I also forgot to say there will be a little competition with a prize on the day, not too sure what the prize is yet, but the judging will be based on Members Choice, so all cars are eligible :)

cheers
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

lisafrp User avatar

We have decided for this year we will offer the first 20 RPOC members that purchase tickets from us a free parade entry. When purchasing tickets please mention your membership number to claim this offer (saving of £5 per car).

:)
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

big boy al User avatar

Money sent over for Me, Suzie and 241 :-).

See you soon

Alan.
FRP 241 - lsd equipped

lisafrp User avatar

Cheers Al :) Money received, thank you
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

lisafrp User avatar

Thanks Paul, Money received :)
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

lisafrp User avatar

Thanks Dave for your payment :)

Paid attendees list updated.
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

lisafrp User avatar

Thank you to Kate and Ben for their payments this weekend :)
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

V4FRP RPOC Petrol Head!

Money sent and Premier Inn booked looking forward to seeing everyone on the 6th July.

lisafrp User avatar

Thanks Dave, Ill add you to the list :)
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

lisafrp User avatar

If people are interested in attending this please can you let me know asap as I have to give ticket numbers to the organisors.

Thank you :)
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

lisafrp User avatar

Hi

Advance tickets can be purchased up until 28th June, so if you would like to be on the stand please let me have payment by then. Details on how to pay are above. We have a good turnout of cars this year :)

cheers
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

lisafrp User avatar

Hi All,

Not long until RS Combe!

Pre-purchased tickets and paddock passes will be handed out on the morning of the event at our pre-meet assembly point of Morrisons supermarket, Chippenham. This is a great place to grab breakfast and last-minute supplies, plus there is a BP petrol station on the entrance road to the store.

Aim to arrive at Morrisons between 0815 - 0845hrs - the whole group will be leaving Morrisons at 0900hrs promptly.

For anyone thinking of staying the night before, there is a Premier Travel Inn just across the road from the Morrisons meeting point.

Note: Racing Puma owners who are taking part on the parade - as with previous years there will be some form insurance indemnity paperwork for you to sign on the day that will permit you to take part. Please download the form from the RS Combe parade page, print and complete it and hand it to me on the day when you collect your tickets at Morrisons. Remember - No completed form, no parade entry!

I will have a few club items for sale with me, including the Stainless Steel Centre Caps and possibly a Janspeed exhaust manifold if I can get it in the boot!

See you at Morrisons :)
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

lisafrp User avatar

I have just checked the link for the Parade Form and it appears to be broken, I have sent an email to the organisors to notify them of this and will update once it's back online.

cheers
Lisa
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

lisafrp User avatar

I have been informed that there will be another group of racing pumas meeting at Morrisons, so please make sure you are with the correct group. Either myself or Ed will have your tickets and stand passes.

Look out for the following cars in our group:
V4 FRP
L5 FRP
J5 FRP
W971 LHR
K8 FRP
A15 PUM
X536 RPU

I'm still waiting for the parade lap forms to arrive, hopefully they will be here in the morning, please bring your driving licences with you on the day.

Cheers
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

big boy al User avatar

So strange having two groups and very silly. Such a shame.
FRP 241 - lsd equipped

lisafrp User avatar

It is a shame that another group has been set up, especially for this event. This will be the RPOC's 11th or 12th year here, and the Racing Pumas 14th year. I was at the first one, I believe Ben was too.
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Return to RPOC Announcements