Board index RPOC Announcements Peter Beattie Talk and Meet

Peter Beattie Talk and Meet

All announcements made by the newly formed FRPOC Senior Management Team will be posted here.

Post Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:20 pm
Smudge User avatar
RPOC Regular

At present we're thing £15 to cover everything.

Matt
Matt
FRP #435

Post Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:02 pm
eroom User avatar
RPOC Regular

Completely forgot about this, can you put me down as well please.

Paul -FRP 279

:D

Post Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:34 pm
bonnietiler RPOC Regular

Put me down too...as long as I can get that AirBag light out for the MOT next week!!!

Post Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:50 am
eroom User avatar
RPOC Regular

Ignore my post above, just been told tonight when I came on shift that my shift pattern is changing. Will be on nights on the 28th so can't attend now :(
Hope somebody is going to video it.

Post Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:10 am
Smudge User avatar
RPOC Regular

So everyone - £15 a ticket, please pay through paypal to racingpumaownersclub@gmail.com
this covers entry, a charity donation oh and food :)

Time is tight so can we get on it like a plague of plaguy things? :)

On the day, we are looking for people to arrive 10:30 to 11. Should be finished 4-5. I will post directions up later.

At Peters request I will invite non members and also non FRP owners, so will post up on Pumapeople, but as RPOC members I'm giving us first refusal. Looking for 40-50 people and as many cars as possible.

I have also spoken to FastFord mag who seem interested.

Should be good!

Also looking into t-shirts.
Matt
FRP #435

Post Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:37 am
Smudge User avatar
RPOC Regular

Also,
there will be some judging of the cars (if you wish to participate) the categories will be:

Categories.
Best Standard, “as ford designed it”
Best every day car
Best modified, (tastefully)

Peter will judge best standard and also possibly the others.

So let me know when you pay what cat you want to enter.
Matt
FRP #435

Post Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:24 am
lisafrp User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

Hi All,

Matt is doing a great job of organising his first big event, I hope you can all get behind him to make it a success :D

Just to add a few things to his post.

When paying for tickets via paypal please can you specify if you require vegetarian food. We are organising a buffet, so want to make sure we have enough food for everyone.

This event is also limited for numbers due to the size of the room, so please get your payments in promptly to avoid disappointment, the closing date for ticket purchases is Monday 24th September.

I will be organising T-Shirts for this event. They are available to pre-order only at £15 each. A donation of £1.50 from each sale will be given to the Police nominated charity (minimum 10 orders or a full refund will be given). Payment can be sent along with the ticket payment, please specify Size when ordering. T-Shirt payments and sizes need to be in by Thursday 20th September.
The design of this T-Shirt will be the following (I will be going for a Navy T-shirt with orange print rather than the bright blue that is shown):

cheers
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Post Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:55 am
lisafrp User avatar

Aaron, I have just edited your first post to include all the information that has just been announced.
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Post Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:33 am
lisafrp User avatar

I will be updating the first post with all payments that have come in. Don't forget to get your monies in early to guarantee a space. :)

Cheers
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Post Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:18 pm
lisafrp User avatar

Peter Beattie has decided that it would be best if we postpone this meet due to numbers being low.

All those that have paid will be given a full refund.

Matt will be looking into further dates, possibly next year, so please keep your eyes peeled for this event in the future.
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Previous

Return to RPOC Announcements